Tuesday 7 August 2012

Stardoll, Presentations, Codes and more, Aliza_rulz

Hey ppl.... Its me Aliza_rulz 


So i Can show you presentations and much more but first please join my group 1D_luverz i would be sooo greatful! There is a Grand Raffle and You could win HB, ELLE, DKNY or LE... Just read on...


I collect LE, DKNY HB AND ELLE so if you sell any cheap just tell me xxx
Please Vote me CG... i have lots of cloths and i go on stardoll all the time!


Here is my presentation... i know how to make many but i didnt make this one... Also lovelypinkrose1 made me one before...


I can help you with stardoll and i have lotss of gift codes xD
IF you frend me, join 1D_luverz and comment on my GB i will give you a code, if you invite 3 people i will give you a code :)

Please add me, join 1D_luverz and vote me CG..

Thanks xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment